Yogyakarta (3/10) – Every student who enters the final semester will be faced with a thesis. Therefore, final-year students must know how to properly submit a thesis title. A title that is received quickly by the campus will certainly make the thesis process faster. Students must of course be able to complete a thesis as one of the requirements to be able to graduate from campus. Before writing a thesis, generally, the campus will ask students to submit a title and explain what the urgency behind the title is. The following is how to apply for a title at IGOV UMY:
1. Submit your title proposal (must be in English) to https://sinthesis.umy.ac.id/, while showing your TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 450 (by LTC UMY or any credible institution) to the IGOV office. The system opens from 1-20 every month.
2. We will assign you the principal supervisor, then have the consultation
3. Once you finished the proposal, submit your proof to https://bit.ly/IPSempro for scheduling your exam. Here, you need to update your TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 500 (by LTC UMY or any credible institution) to the IGOV office.
4. After you passed the exam, go visit sigov.umy.ac.id to propose your secondary supervisor by uploading the Berita Acara Seminar Proposal. You need to have 5 times consultation when you got one. Please consult it for each chapter and final check.
5. If you got approval from the principal and secondary supervisor, you succeeded in the UG thesis steps. (ARP)